[Techtalk] [Grrltalk] calling for Mary Gardiner's resignation as Coordinator

Julie Andrews j4ndr3ws at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 19:31:38 UTC 2007

What they hey is going on here??????????  I'd like to know.  Don't you need 3/4 or so votes and don't allogations need to be presented, backed up, and proven before removing anyone because of a disgrunted member ot two?  Anyone on here who's unhappy has the right to leave?

Aren't you the one that fought so hard to kick men off here?  Thank God we still live in a free society.  Why should anyone be barred?

Kay