[Techtalk] I thought I had to be a scientist

Info Warrior offthedeepend at witty.com
Wed Jul 18 05:19:34 UTC 2007

I have a Samsung ML-2010 that I have been trying to add to my SuSe 10 operating system for months with no success. So guess what? My wife cleans out the room, bumps the printer, unplugs it, plugs it back in, and it works.  LOLOL. I thought you had to be some type of techno Linux geek to figure this stuff out. LOLOL. From now on, problem, bump, then unplug. LOLOL. That just happens to be a check at the physical layer of the OSI model. LOLOL

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!