[Techtalk] Cisco SSL VPN and Mandriva Linux

Carol Williams carolswilliams at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 15:41:40 UTC 2007

Does anybody know the secret configuration to getting Cisco's SSL VPN to
work correctly with Mandriva Linux?  I use Firefox as my main browser and
keep getting "unreconized OS/Browser" when I come in.  The VPN administrator
has even turned off host checking for linux for me and it still won't let me
connect.  Any ideals?

Thank You
Carol

--
If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless
manner, you have learned how to live.  -- Lin Yutang