[Techtalk] Gnome wireless manager?

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Mon Jan 22 02:52:21 UTC 2007

heya,

I'm sitting here staring at my nice new Fedora 6 installation and I don't see
a graphical wireless network manager. I'm assuming there must be one, it's
just not installed. Is there one that manages WPA-PSK keys and ESSIDS and all
that good stuff? And roaming profiles? The ordinary network tool
(system-config-network) that's been moldering and unimproved since Red Hat
was knee-high to Yggdrasil has no wireless tools.

I know how to edit the text configs already, so don't suggest that. :)

carla
--
Carla Schroder