[Techtalk] rescue cd

Nicoya Helm nicoya at nicoya.org
Wed Dec 12 13:13:50 UTC 2007

Agreed, I've used this as my primary rescue util disk for 2-3 years, and
have found it quite good.  It's a bit more streamlined than a full-blown
"live CD" like Knoppix, but still has all the necessary tools.

~~~Nicoya...
---KC0VVR---
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." --George Eliot