[Techtalk] opinions wanted!

Mike kenziem at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 2 04:21:56 UTC 2007

On November 29, 2007 10:43 pm, Carla Schroder wrote:
>  I'm writing the outline for the 2nd edition of the Linux Cookbook, whee,
> What else should go in there? Check the table of contents for inspiration:
>
> http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/linuxckbk/toc.html
>
> Carla

Did a quick search on my local library site and found this:

The Linux cookbook : tips and techniques for everyday use
by Stutz, Michael.

 No Starch Press, 2001. ISBN: 	1886411484 (pbk.)

A quick run down on tweaking live CD's would be nice.  Just spent the evening
with knoppix, ubuntu, helix and FC8 trying to get a wirelss connection.   FC8
found a bunch and connected without trouble.