[Techtalk] raid array

Maria McKinley maria at shadlen.org
Thu Aug 2 00:22:12 UTC 2007

Elwing wrote:

> What distro are you running?  My debian amd64 system can run both i386
> and amd64 binaries.  It involved installing all the 32 bit libraries
> though - this was done by default for me on the new debian amd64
> installer, so YMMV on other distros.  If you'd like, I can try to figure
> out what the package name for the libraries was.
> Elwing

I am running debian Linux version 2.6.21-2-amd64, and I think it was
installed by default for me too, so unsure what the problem is with
these packages.

I tried converting them to debs on the amd-64 (couldn't find libraries
that were there), converting them to debs on an i386 (converted fine,
but after installing complained about missing libraries when I tried to
run it), and a deb I found on the web that someone else had converted
(same problems).

~maria