[Techtalk] reality check from networking gurus wanted

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Sun Sep 24 22:47:13 UTC 2006

Thanks all, that helps a lot. I appreciate the detailed NAT/PAT howto R.
Daneel, and hope I never have to get that intimate with it. :) I wish to
dance upon the grave of NAT, which hopefully will happen before I'm too
decrepit to care. There might be occasions where it's useful even under IPv6,
but on the whole I'll be happy to see it wither away.