[Techtalk] Alternative ways to implement a mailing list...

Jason Landry jaselan at gmail.com
Wed May 24 18:12:58 EST 2006

Tamara Harpster <tamara.harpster at gmail.com>
(if group Cc: not used "chez" LinuxChix, just let me know)
> I'd suggest using a PHP based script, as you've seen
> mentioned already. Hotscripts.com is a good resource for
> PHP scripts, both free and pay for versions.
> I'd recommend one, but I haven't used a mailing list web script
> in a while and the last one I used was Perl based.

So it's pretty much either an MLM proper, or a script based web
solution... thanks for the quick response, btw. So as far as a PHP
based solution, is this something I can just drop into my HTML à la
copy and paste? I'll check this avenue out of course, but any up front
time you can save me with a couple of sentences would be great.
Thanks.

-- J