[Techtalk] Success - sshfs installed and working

mgmonza at sdf.lonestar.org mgmonza at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Mar 28 18:06:49 EST 2006

Hello,

This is a followup post to report success and say thanks for the help,
particularly Ben A'lee's message (attached).  The Debian version I'd
downloaded needed some headers updated, for which problem Debian very
nicely gave me the instructions, and everything after that worked fine.
I now have those huge servers on my desktop just as if I were in Windows
with AFS <g>

Kathleen