[Techtalk] Descriptions in KDE menus

Andrea Landaker qirien at icecavern.net
Tue Jan 31 06:51:36 EST 2006

> Is there a way of getting the menu to display the description?  Also,
> how do you change the size of the icons in the menu - I have spent
> ages trying to find answers to these two questions, but with no
> success.

You should be able to find this setting in the KDE Control Center (kcontrol),
under Desktop -> Panels -> Menus.  You can pick if it just shows the name,
Name (Description), or Description (Name).  You can have it show the icon or
not, though I don't see any way from here to change the icon size.

Hope this helps!

--
Andrea Landaker
http://www.icecavern.net/~qirien/