[Techtalk] NTFS Linux rescue disk?

mgmonza at sdf.lonestar.org mgmonza at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Jan 26 13:23:30 EST 2006

I didn't have an "A" drive before.  Now? It's among the booty this
excursion into legal piracy got me, in the pile of abandoned parts and
disks left by our earstwhile techie.  A usable floppy is the next
thing into the toolbox.  Thank you for that.

It's so weird - the "official" XP disk was useless for just letting me
read and write to the C drive and the "official" boot diskette would not
give me that drive, either.  Non-windows stuff gave me full and safe
access to this expensive proprietary software.

Organizations really do live in a fantasy world.

Kathleen.