[Techtalk] ssh and X

John Clarke johnc+linuxchix at kirriwa.net
Fri Feb 24 12:28:13 EST 2006

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 01:07:51 +0100, Almut Behrens wrote:

> * For one, you'd have to set up passphrase-less logins for your ssh
> connection.  This is because you can't type anything, as stdin/stdout

Wouldn't ssh-agent work around this?  Run ssh-agent, load the key, then
run nc/ssh, then optionally delete the key from the agent as soon as the
ssh tunnel is up.

Cheers,

John
--
For IP over MIME, use vacation(1) for ICMP.  "Hi, this is port 111.  I'm
sorry, but I'm away from the office right now.  I'll deal with your