[Techtalk] Open source journal publications?

Dan dan at cellectivity.com
Fri Feb 17 01:11:23 EST 2006

Two years ago the European Union released an official report on
open-source software. I actually read the report and it was very light
and easy reading, even for non-programmers. Unfortunately, I can't find
it now.

The report isn't a good place to find information, but it provides
credibility to open-source because an official European Union report
views it favorably. In fact, one person wrote on Slashdot that the
report compromizes itself by having such a cheerleader approach.