[Techtalk] RedHat Cluster Solutions

Gina Lanik geekgrrl at geekgrrl.priv.at
Thu Feb 16 21:30:17 EST 2006

Heya y'all,

we currently have a couple of RHEL (ES) servers at work and I'm looking for
a HA cluster solution. I thought that RedHat had developed their own
product but I can't seem to find it anywhere on their website. Do you have
any recommendations what to look into? Ideally it would be a HA solution
for two servers with service and storage takeover in the event of a failure
(stroage = SAN devices). Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Gina
--
Gina Lanik                      :: LinuxChix member
SysAdmin & DBA                  :: http://www.linuxchix.org/