[Techtalk] Best free blog space that works with Lynx or command-line?

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 17:51:04 UTC 2006

I'm looking for free blog space with the following features.

Most important: I can add entries via command-line, or, at worst, using lynx

Less important: Ideally, ad-free (does anyone still offer free,
ad-free webspace/blogspace?)

Would be nice: lets me schedule a blog entry-- I post it now, but it
doesn't show up for, say, 10 days.

I looked at myblog.com, but couldn't get it to work w/ Lynx.