[Techtalk] Improving Information Technology Projects.

Sue Stones suzo at spin.net.au
Wed Oct 26 23:59:25 EST 2005

Mary wrote:

> A friend lent it to me. It's a bit hard for me to help given that I
>
>don't know whether you're willing to spend money or not

Ah sorry.  Well I would have preferred not to, but was prepared to buy
it if necessary.  I don't know that its worth getting from OS at this
stage, as I dunno if there will be time for me to read it by the exam
that way.  I will think about that later, it depends on whether I will
read it when I don't have the same pressure - I should it would be good
for me :-)

thanks.

sue