[Techtalk] Recommendations for digital cameras

Tiera tiera at bredband.net
Wed Oct 12 19:29:15 EST 2005

> If you own a digital camera and you use it with Linux, I'm interested in
> knowing what brand/model it is and how easy it is to plug into your
> system. I'm also interested in what you think about the camera in
> general.

Hi!

I have a Canon IXUS 50. I've used it with Ubuntu (Hoary) without any
trouble. I just plugged it in and opened the camera program (can't
remember the name...) and it detected the camera right away.
I've been very satisfied with this camera. Good photo quality and good
video quality for a camera (atleast compared to our old camera, which also
was a Canon of some sort).

/Tiera