[Techtalk] CVS question

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Sat Nov 26 08:03:04 EST 2005

On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 12:18:36PM +0000, Conor Daly wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 06:00:28PM +1100 or thereabouts, Kathryn Andersen wrote:
[snip lots of useful information]
> I've used Jenn's "Essential CVS" for my config...
>
> > I'll have to talk to the admin person about that.
>
> Get personal ownership of the cvs repository from the admin and start
> hacking!!

Afraid I can't do that -- it's only *one* of the projects in the
repository that I'm now in charge of (the internal website), the rest
are "owned" by various other people.

But thanks for the info!  I'll see what the admin person says.
Unfortunately he's away at the moment, so it will be a little wait.

Kathryn Andersen