[Techtalk] firefox plugin to upload image from a URL?

Laurel Fan laurel.fan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:31:32 EST 2005

There has got to be a firefox plugin that does this somewhere, but
apparently I'm not searching for the right things, because I can't
find it.

So there's those "upload a file" inputs on web pages, where you browse
for a file on your hard drive and it uploads it.  However, all of my
photos live on flickr, so if I want to upload a photo, I need to first
download it from flickr and then upload it.  Is there a firefox plugin
that can do this for me in one step (basically, I'd enter a URL
instead of a local file in the file name box, and it would do it for
me)?

If this doesn't exist, anyone know of a good site to learn how to
write firefox plugins?

--
Laurel Fan
http://dreadnought.gorgorg.org