[Techtalk] linux installation on powerbook

Bora Özden vbozden at e-kolay.net
Thu Jun 9 22:27:31 EST 2005

Hi all,

Someone is trying to install linux on an powerbook  on a hard disk full
with Macosx. He wants to repartion the drive (HFS) for creating space
and partitions for linux. He wants to dual boot linux+Macosx. He doesnt
have the Macosx setup cd. So he needs to be carefull against losing
data. I looked for a good tool for repartitioning under Macosx but the
programs i found that people use for this aim are not free (yes the free
like the free beer). He wants advice, away little from me. Anyone to
recommende a solution?

Thanks.