[Techtalk] A PHP script in a crontab.

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Sat Jan 29 17:12:38 EST 2005

On Sat, Jan 29, 2005, Mary wrote:
> If you could post a 5 or 10 line PHP script that ALSO doesn't seem to
> work, we might be able to give feedback about why that might or might
> not work.

Oh yeah, it's also useful to say what it should look like when if it did
work, something like "if this worked, I'd expect to get a mail saying
BLAH, or I'd see that file BLAH was renamed to BLAH.txt" -- as I've
discovered recently at work it's very hard to tell if other people's
code is actually giving the effect they want, even if it seems to be
working!

-Mary