[Techtalk] see a Windows Xp desktop on linux?

Doc Nielsen docnielsen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 08:21:02 EST 2005

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 12:15:21 -0500, aec <brat at magma.ca> wrote:
> I was told flat out "vnc sucks" use tsclient and rdesktop instead
> in an irc channel, Id rather some opinions from this community
> instead.

Well, vnc doesnt really suck, it just likes to eat your mem .. i
suppose it can be claimed it sucks the ram, thus sucking.
For ease of setup, vnc is the way to go, as long as you got 100Mbps
net and 512MB ram on both server and client.

thats my 2 cents
- Doc
--
Evry little box should have a pat on the back by uid 0 at least once a day
Even a tux or a beastie needs love, just like I do :o)