[Techtalk] Ideas for tech subjects for teens?

Robert Wichert robert at wichert.org
Fri Feb 11 05:59:05 EST 2005

For Permissions:

Lots of CGI scripts need permissions set exactly right to run.  Bulletin
Board scripts and responder scripts are two that I remember.  There are
probably others.  How about having them install a bulletin board or
responder script on a server, and when it is done, they can use it for
its intended purpose!  Rather than an artificial game reward, they have
the reward of a properly configured bulletin board!

Robert Wichert