[Techtalk] Ideas for tech subjects for teens?

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Fri Feb 11 04:30:52 EST 2005

On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 03:47:09PM +0000, Megan Golding wrote:
> What do you wish you had learned in computer classes? What
> did you learn that you think everyone else should?

I think it'd be good for everyone to learn about regular expressions at a
young age. Have you read The Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson? There's some
great learning-about-Turing-machines stuff in there.

--
Matthew Miller            mattdm at mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
-->  Fedora Users & Developers Conference, hosted by Boston University  <--