[Techtalk] Dumb SUSE/gnome question

Wim De Smet kromagg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 01:14:15 EST 2005

On 12/9/05, Michelle Sims <ml_sims at linuxmail.org> wrote:
> Doh! Somehow, the "panel" at the bottom of my screen (the one apps minimize to) dissapeared - not sure what I did! Any pointers to the correct config file/etc to put it back are appreciated
>
> TIA
> Michelle

Recently had a lot of strangeness with gnome myself. If it didn't just
crash or something and doesn't come back after killing all old
gnome-panel processes, you can always just right click your top panel,
select "new panel", drag around the screen and customize it. The thing
that shows the little buttons for minimized apps is called the window
list I think.

greets,
Wim