[Techtalk] Perl module Spreadsheet::ParseExcel question

Dan dan at cellectivity.com
Wed Dec 7 21:02:58 EST 2005

> http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2002/04/10/mod_perl.html

Good link. I think what Kathleen will find most interesting is this part
(a few paragraphs from the end of the first page):

"As we have installed the Perl modules into nonstandard directories, we
have to let Perl know where to look for the four directories. There are
two ways to accomplish this: You can set the PERL5LIB environment
variable or you can modify the @INC variable in your scripts."

The following paragraphs give more detail. There's probably a
command-line flag as well, but I don't know what it is.

--
  [M]y wife and I attended grad school in linguistics at Berkeley
  and UCLA. At the time, we were actually planning to be