[Techtalk] Perl module Spreadsheet::ParseExcel question

Caroline Johnston johnston at biochemistry.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 7 12:21:35 EST 2005

Hi,

Can't you create your own perl library somewhere you do have write access
and tell your scripts to use that? I had a quick google and this article
about mod_perl has a bit at the start explaining how to set up a local
library: http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2002/04/10/mod_perl.html Not sure if it
works the same way on windows though.

Is that any help?

Cass.