[Techtalk] Hardware compatibility list for FC2

Linda de Boer ldb at swmbo.ca
Wed Aug 10 23:15:11 EST 2005

G'day

I am looking for a list of very cheap sound cards that are recognized by
FC2 but they don't actually have to work well at all.
I have done alot of looking, but most folks want the sound card to work.
Yep, it's an odd request but has a purpose....;-)

The background is that a friend of mine has a product that he can't
change. It is based on FC2 using a kickstart and upon final bootup it
seems to expect a sound card and errors if it doesn't see it.  I'll be
looking into the long term solution.  He'll need a few of these for his
project fairly soon and SBLive is a bit pricey for that.

--
ldb