[Techtalk] web content management recommendations

Dan dan at cellectivity.com
Wed Apr 6 21:39:49 EST 2005

Hi everyone.

My company is looking for a system that allows non-programmers to write
web content, then formats it appropriately. I know of several such
systems, but can anyone recommend one?

More specifically, we're looking for a system that allows you to have a
menu across the top (the same old stuff: "home", "solutions", etc.), and
displays whatever you've selected in a different color (if you're in
"solutions", the "solutions" option will be a different color). Does
anyone know of a system that handles that type of thing gracefully,
without requiring you to write a separate template for each menu item?

--
   I drank four [Cokes] in a row, to try to get a caffeine
   boost. Well, you would have thought I had blown up the Eiffel