[Techtalk] Gmail (was questions re installing gcc-3.4.2)

Devdas Bhagat devdas at dvb.homelinux.org
Fri Sep 24 20:26:40 EST 2004

On 24/09/04 13:48 +0200, Finne Boonen wrote:
> and it attracted the thin foil hat crowd because it tried to snare
> techies, wich contain more thin foil hat ppl then the normal crowd I
> think

/me sends Finne a hat made of a thin sheet of tin foil.

Actually, the tin foil crowd makes a lot of noise on the Internet, not
off it.
Also, that is a bunch of people who understand technology, and can see
possibly bad things happening in case of abuse. Most non technical
people do not understand these issues, mainly because they do not
understand the technology involved.

Devdas Bhagat