[Techtalk] multiplexing kb/mouse/monitor simultaniously

Karina khould at technicaldirection.com.au
Fri Oct 22 16:08:13 EST 2004

hello all,

I have another thought and I was wondering if anyone know if this is
available and if so where can I start to look.

I want to setup 5 monitor's 5 key boards, and 5 mouse"mice" to one Linux
box and each setup to be independent of eachother.

in essence 1 computer has 5 independent i/o signals that a user can then
control.

multiplexing at it's best I reckon...
the only thing going over the connection is web browsing.

hopefully someone can provide me with a hint of where to go

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If