[Techtalk] Frozen computer

Conor Daly c.daly at met.ie
Sat Nov 6 06:11:19 EST 2004

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 08:02:55PM +0100 or thereabouts, Lina Mårtensson wrote:

> A few hours ago, I just put back the original memory, thinking I'd just
> have a slow but at least reliable computer. But it froze again. Could I
> have caused a glitch somewhere while fiddling back and forth with the

You might try checking and reseating all the connectors in the box.  You
might have disturbed one or more when inserting / removing...

Conor
--
Conor Daly,                   Please avoid sending me
Met Eireann, Glasnevin Hill,  Word or PowerPoint attachments.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender.
This e-mail message has also been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses.