[Techtalk] LaTeX/LyX question

Beth Johnson babayaga at resistance-is-fruitful.net
Thu Nov 4 03:04:14 EST 2004

Whew! It's been a very long time since I had a question I couldn't
easily find the answer to.

I have a book about ready to submit for publication, and I need to tweak
my formatting. I'm using LyX for the master document, and I've added the
appropriate info to the document preamble to give me needed things like
the correct header, ragged right margins without hyphenation, etc. But
the last thing I need to do is have the document underline all the
emphasized text, instead of formatting it in italics.

Anybody know how I can define the emphasis to do this?

regards,
Beth
--
 (o)<  Beth Johnson