[Techtalk] Politeness and the purpose of Techtalk

MMP - Barb Fox mmp_fox at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 3 23:25:23 EST 2004

My favorite is CodeWeaver's Crossover Office. (http://www.codeweavers.com/)
This is a WINE implementation, very reasonably priced, and very stable. I've
been using it for over a year and have been pleased.  I had to quit using
Win4Lin because it didn't support Windows 2000 apps.  VmWare is too
expensive and eats up too much memory on my laptop (you have to
allocate a specific amount of memory for each virtual operating system).

Barb Fox
mmp_fox at bellsouth.net