[Techtalk] Re: poll: fave Linux IMAP MUA

James Allen james at zeus.linuxchix.org
Sun May 16 11:30:32 EST 2004

On Sun, May 16, 2004 at 12:13:38PM +0530, Devdas Bhagat wrote:
> mutt.
> All mail clients suck. This one just sucks less.
>
> Devdas Bhagat

I've used Evolution, Kmail, Thunderbird, Mozilla Mail, Opera's M2,
Sylpheed, etc. Out of those I like Kmail and only because for some
unknown reason Mozilla mail products refuse to send through my ISP. But
far and away my favorite mail client is mutt. I like configuring my
.procmailrc, .fetchmailrc and .muttrc. And on top of that I like the
easy configurability of the colors ;-)

James Allen