[Techtalk] sendmail question #2 -- solved!

Martin, Caitlyn Caitlyn.Martin at ncfcorp.com
Mon Mar 29 17:28:35 EST 2004

Hi, everyone,

It turns out Kathryn sent me down the right path.  Thank you!

We do have MailScanner installed on the inbound server as well as sendmail.
I can write a very specific MailScanner rule for the one e-mail address in
question and have it delete the messages without a bounce.  Problem solved,
and no need to change MTA just yet :)

Thanks,
Cait

Caitlyn M. Martin
System Programmer - UNIX Administrator
Application Software Development
National Commerce Financial Corp.
2323 Operations Drive, Mail Stop OC-13
Durham, NC 27705
Email:  <<mailto:caitlyn.martin at ncfcorp.com>>

Please note:   Internet email is not a secure form of communication. Please
do not transmit confidential or sensitive information through this medium.

If you have received this email in error, please contact us immediately by
return e-mail and delete this document. The contents of this message are
confidential and may not be reproduced or used by anyone other than the
intended recipient.  <<http://www.ncfcorp.com/>>