[Techtalk] Procmail filter

Poppy Casper sylph at marge.cyber-dyne.com
Wed Mar 24 08:52:42 EST 2004

I'm getting so many of these viruses that I'd like to set up a procmail filter to throw everything with a .pif attachment into my junk folder.
I don't know what recipe I need in order to do it. I'd google for it, but I'm at work, and we're short one router today; they've asked us to restrict our 'net use to make the best use of the remaining router until they get the bad one replaced.
Does anyone know offhand what I should put into my .procmailrc to weed out some of this crap?

TIA
--Poppy