[Techtalk] Re: Copying complete directories

Meredydd meredydd at everybuddy.com
Thu Mar 25 13:43:16 EST 2004

On Thursday 25 March 2004 08:13, Raven Alder wrote:
> 	On my wish list for someone with better X programming skills
> than me (read: has some at all)... I want someone to write a program
> like WinSCP (http://winscp.sourceforge.net/eng/) for Linux.

If you use KDE, it's already there - just type
"fish://meredydd@login.ibiblio.org/home/meredydd/" into a Konqueror
address bar, or an Open/Save dialog, or anything else which uses
kioslaves, and you'll see my home directory on ibiblio. Well, if you
have my password, that is :^)

I believe that there's an equivalent for Gnome, too, but I'm afraid I
don't know what it's called.

Meredydd