[Techtalk] Re: Copying complete directories

Raven Alder raven at oneeyedcrow.net
Thu Mar 25 04:13:09 EST 2004

Heya --

Quoth Lucky Lady (Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 04:19:06PM -0800):
> SSH was my first choice. My boss wants something
> similiar to windows explorer where you can just copy
> and paste entire directories from one computer to
> another.

	On my wish list for someone with better X programming skills
than me (read: has some at all)... I want someone to write a program
like WinSCP (http://winscp.sourceforge.net/eng/) for Linux.  Not very
applicable in your case, since you are running Linux and don't need the
SSH-ability, but there have been many cases I have wished for such a
thing.

Cheers,
Raven

"See what happens when you treat women like pieces of meat?
 Kapow, your network's broken, and you're fired!"
  -- RavenBlack, on using gender as a weapon during pen-testing