[Techtalk] simple mail filtering via whitelist - suggestions?

John Clarke johnc+linuxchix at kirriwa.net
Tue Mar 9 16:41:02 EST 2004

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 06:22:12PM +1100, Kathryn Andersen wrote:

> Okay, I will  now go away and try again.  And then maybe I can have
> dinner.

I was wondering why you'd want dinner at 3:30 in the afternoon, then I
checked the headers:

> 	by www.linuxchix.org (Postfix) with SMTP id 3FE0C272FC7
> 	for <techtalk at linuxchix.org>; Sun,  7 Mar 2004 18:15:23 +1100 (EST)

Nearly two days to get from Melbourne to Sydney via Canberra.  You could
have driven here with a hard copy faster than that :-)

Cheers,

John
--
It's called the APC MasterSwitch (or similar peoduct by alternate vendor).
Reboot machines over the network.  Takes the place of 64.2% of all people