[Techtalk] RE: [prog] FW: Running XP and Linux

MMP - Barb Fox mmp_fox at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 1 23:45:01 EST 2004

Yes, you have some options.  One of them would be to use
FIPS to resize the partition.  It will allow you to shrink from the
"front" of the partition if it's FAT, not NTFS.  If it's NTFS,
you'll need a newer partition tool.  Just create a "little" hole
to put /boot into. Once grub is loaded there, it can boot
linux from anywhere on the drive.
Barb Fox
mmp_fox at bellsouth.net