[Techtalk] configuring Apache2 for pdf

Helen hrosseau at rogers.com
Fri Jun 11 12:29:23 EST 2004

I did some further research and found this link from microsoft saying it
is basically an known bug  with some other embedded files.  I have put
the full URL in the web pages and I am now waiting for someone who
earlier complained  to verify if this fixed their problem.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;322918&Product=ie600

Helen