Jobposts list (Re: [Techtalk] EFF seeks syadmin (slightly off topic))

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Thu Jun 3 13:32:52 EST 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004, Annalee Newitz wrote:
> Hi chix. My employer, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, is seeking a
> good sysadmin who can also deal with doing lots of support for lawyers
> and writers and such. Deadline for apps is soon! Please apply! But
> please do NOT circulate this off the list.

Hi Annalee and others,

Job advertisements have their own specific list (created back in the
glory days when jobs ads were plentiful to the point of being annoying).

Please post job advertisements there: jobposts at linuxchix.org (you do not
need to join to post!)

People can join it at
http://mailman.linuxchix.org/mailman/listinfo/jobposts