[Techtalk] Content management systems

Meredydd meredydd at everybuddy.com
Wed Jul 14 23:12:14 EST 2004

On Wednesday 14 July 2004 22:02, Terri Oda wrote:
> That said, what sort of security issues are you encountering with
> CVS? I know renaming is annoying (unless you don't mind editing the
> repository by hand) but I've not heard a whole lot of security
> concerns related to it.

I've just been skimming lately, but Bugtraq seems to be alive with CVS
vulnerabilities on all sides, and nasty ones at that. Of course, each
is fixed as soon as found, but I can sorta see where one might get
"that sendmail feeling" from recent events. Perhaps this is what the OP
was referring to...

Meredydd