[Techtalk] Was: Content management systems Now: Version Control

Jennifer Scalf jscalf at pegasus.rutgers.edu
Wed Jul 14 16:35:33 EST 2004

Sorry we are looking at both but I meant this to be a thread about
version control, specifically version control for our servers
configuration files. We have multiple admins that work on tons of files
and we need to manage them.

If you have thoughts on content management, thats cool too. We need to
suggest website software to users also.

Thanks and sorry for the brain fart.

;)
Jennifer