[Techtalk] Audio tape to mp3 conversion

mic mic at linefeed.org
Wed Jan 7 01:21:51 EST 2004

playback on audio tape player -> line in of computer sound card ->
recording with audacity software -> using LAME software to encode to mp3

should do the trick

i have work at a radio station and therefor have access to the facilities
to facilitate the above, so, i could help out, but this doesn't seem to
require much specialized equip

mic

************* A Network can be the Opposite of a Hierachy ***********