Please don't reply if you intend to start a new thread (was: [Techtalk] interfacing ppp0 with eth0 ?)

Christina Zeeh lists at tuxtina.de
Sat Jan 3 05:28:18 EST 2004

Hi,

just a small request: If you intend to start a new thread on a
different subject, please do not reply to an existing discussion and
then edit the mail with a new subject and message body. Invisible to
you, your email program will still put a header "In-Reply-To" into your
message, which in turn will cause email programs to group your message
with the discussion you "used" for creating your new message, instead
of recognizing it as a new thread.

Thank you :-)

	Christina

--
"I smile because I have no idea what's going on."