[Techtalk] Cross platform Open-Source Accounting Package?

MMP - Barb Fox mmp_fox at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 4 11:40:59 EST 2004

I hope you find suitable software.

If you don't, I wonder if you could maybe
use qemu to create a virtual machine on the non-native operating system.
I just started playing with qemu (sort of like an open source VMWare). It
runs applications about 2 to 4 times slower than if they were running
native, but for an accounting system that isn't a heavy graphics application
it might be acceptable. Creating the initial virtual machine might be
a little too techie for newbies, but after that it's a piece of cake.

http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/

Barb Fox
mmp_fox at bellsouth.net