[Techtalk] Programming posiiton open - Northern VA

Elwing elwing at elwing.org
Mon Aug 30 10:28:29 EST 2004

My company is hiring programmers - all languages accepted, but most of
our work is done in Java and C++ (unfortunately mostly on Windows - but
I've been doing some unix work lately).  C and Visual Basic are good
things to know as well.

We're a tiny security consulting group and basically contract out
"security programming" adding logins, single signon, all kinds of PKI
stuff.  We also do some training on PKI and basic network and host
security, and other random "security" things that come our way.  If we
have the skill set to do it, we'll take the contract.

We're located in Northern Virgina (currently in Fairfax, VA, but moving
to our own offices in Chantilly, VA soon)

www.geminisecurity.com for slightly less information about the company.

We're looking primarily for junior programmers - right out of school or
1 yr or so of experience.

Personally, I think another woman would be great as I'm the only one
here, but men are more than welcome as well :)

Please forward me your resume if you're interested: elwing at elwing dot
org and I'll see that it gets to the appropriate people.

Laura